So i want to start out by saying that either I am an imbecile or this blogger editing tool is just plain crap :p They really could make the user interface more friendly and functional. I feel like I'm in 1996 editing a word doc.
With that out of the way, here are a few photos of our recent trip to Animal Kingdom. Amelie just loved seeing and touching the goats and sheep. It was a close second to the Festival of the Lion King show at which she squealed with joy and roared on cue.
The safari was a long wait in line, but it was worth it. Getting to see all the different African animals was fun, and again Amelie had a blast looking at them all. Below you see a photo of Amelie trying on her new wig. Yes, it is a mullet wig. Why? you ask, MONSTER JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she needs to fit in with the locals. Sitting up like a pro these days, with arms outstretched for balance of course. And then there is the once in a life time snuggle shot. Toby is a sucker for us whistling, and i coaxed her up on my lap for this picture with a little tune. I never thought she'd come since she has a fear of loosing her tail to Amelie's grip. Here is a little video of the goats going at it head butt style. I think i may have to buy some goats so i can watch this daily. Never gets old.
1 comment:
Amelie is growing so fast! We love seeing the pictures.
Post a Comment