And we're off. We headed off Saturday morning to Salt Lake City, Utah to see Ben's brother's family. If you haven't figured it out from our previous posts, we LOVE THEM! Seriously, amazing family.
On long drives I usually sit in the back with the kids to entertain them. We read books, color, sticker albums etc. It's all about making the trip a happy and peaceful one!
We stayed in a hotel while in SLC and within hours of being there, I was at Dunkin Donuts getting my fill. I was able to introduce Amelie to Dunkin (my true love) and she fell in love as much as I did. You'll notice she even ATE the donut. Usually she just licks the frosting off. She ATE it. Yep, they are amazing!
We also played games - I LOVE games. And Amelie and explored Temple Square. She was able to meet some sister missionaries, see the temple and touch the temple and of course EAT MORE DONUTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment