Monday, March 24, 2008

Favorites

Have you ever found something that you just love? I mean website love. Where you wish everyone knew what you knew because it was so great? Well here is your chance. I have a couple of websites that I really like and have pre-tested for all of you. Feel free to browse or join any of these.

1. http://www.mypoints.com/ - this is a website that you join (free) and you tell them that it's ok to send you spam. Not really spam but advertisements. They send you emails every day and for each email you read, and visit the attached website, you get points. I do this about once per week and it takes me a max of 5 minutes. All you do is open it up, click on the "get points" button, as soon as the website pops up, click the fancy X and close it out. Then....bam! points in your box. These points then add up to gift cards. I've been a member since 2001 and have officially earned something like $350 worth of gift cards. It's FREE money! All it takes is a few seconds of your time. :) I also started doing it for my mom and have already earned her $50 and she has another $50 she can cash in at any time! The company MyPoints sends you gift cards and there are something like 100 stores you can get gift cards from (so you're sure to find one you like!) You can also earn extra miles by shopping through their website. For example, if you want to purchase something on overstock.com, you go to MyPoints, log in and then click on the link for overstock.com. You are then linked to their website and shop like normal. MyPoints recognizes how much you spend and they reward you with points per dollar spent. Easy way to rack up more points. There are HUNDREDS of websites to shop at through them. You can only have one person per mailing address though. So poor Benny can't do it. :( But I share my money with him.

2. http://www.emiles.com/ - This is a website that you can earn airline miles! You go to their website, log in and then read advertisements and answer a few quick and VERY easy questions about whether or not the advertisement interested you. You generally get 5 miles per ad that you look at. Once you earn 500 miles, they are then transferred to your choice of airline. I've so far earned 500 miles towards delta. Every mile counts and I'm saving up for a future trip! You can also shop through their website to earn extra miles. Easy, simple, painless & free. Nothing like free airline tickets with today’s prices!

As the juices flow, I'll post more in the months to follow. There are so many great websites out there that are waiting to be discovered! If you have any that you love, feel free to send them our way!

No comments: