Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Twinkies gone bad




Has anyone else had the long time belief that twinkies last forever? Well, I've tested this theory on more than one occassion and I'm here to say that twinkies do have an expiration date. Ben and I keep a constant stock of twinkies in our house. Back in the day (about a year ago) we purcahsed twinkie cookbook. Not a "how to make twinkies" cookbook, but an actual, "how to cook WITH twinkies" cookbook. So far we've only attempted 2 recipes. Twinkie milkshakes and Twinkie Sushi. Mmmm..


Anywho...The other day, I was craving a twinkie (not an unheard of thing) and went and grabbed one from the kitchen. On my way back to the living room I opened it up and right before taking a bite, noticed something slightly different about it...like green fuzz...ewww... Thank goodness it was the only moldy one in the pack.



No comments: