Thursday, May 22, 2008

Extra Care Buck

So what exactly does an ECB (extra care buck) look like?

Here are a few of mine.

Top Left - $2.99 Extra Buck because I purchased a tube of AquaFresh toothpaste for $2.99 (one of those free deals - not pictured in other post because I purchased this last week.)

Top Right - $3.99 Extra Bucks because I purchased a Colgate 360 toothbrush (one of the free deals - and Yes it is pictured in other post).

Bottom Left - $5 extra care bucks because I purchased 5 Oral-B toothbrushes. (I paid $1.99 each and got $1 extra buck back per toothbrush for a total of $5 extra carebucks - pictured in other post)

Bottom Right - $10 extra care bucks because I purchased 2 Almay Intense i-color mascara's. (I paid $6.99 each and got $5 extra care bucks each for a total of $10 extra care bucks - pictured in other post. )

So there you have it folks...Shop away! Walgreens has a similar program but doesn't use a card. Once I've officially tested them out, I'll post about it. I need to soon, as I got an email with a $5 off $20 purchase at Walgreens - what doesn't say shopping like an immediate $5 coupon!

No comments: