
We had a youth activity yesterday at Pace Island, which is located in Flemming Island, FL (about 20 minutes from our house). Since Ben and I are leaders in the youth programs at church, we attended. Right next to the park that the activity was at, we saw this.
Yes he's real, and yes he's sunning himself in SOMEONE's BACKYARD!! HOLY COW!!
This guy is about 6+ feet long. Someone else who was there, said that before we got there, he saw this big boy, along with a 12+ foot gator sunning....What a site. Ben and I have lived here 6+ years and this is the FIRST one we've see up close. The closest we came before was seeing one swim in a retention pond behind our friend Kate's parents home - but all you saw were eyes!
Yes it's a bad hair day and you'll just have to get over it. I didn't bother to do my hair as it was a POOL/BOATING party and knew my hair was going to be bad anyway. At least after this photo was taken I put a headband in my hair to make it look a little bit better. :)

2 comments:
maybe it's steve erwin reincarnate!
That is very exciting!! The kids couldnt believe it!
Post a Comment