To all of our Florida readers and those who have visited Florida, we are asking for your assistance. (Ok, let's be serious, I'M asking for your assistance).
Ben and I are planning a road trip! ROAD TRIP (Ok, I just felt like screaming it) Spring Break and Road Trip are two things that go hand in hand. I am really quite excited. Ok absolutely STOKED! We leave in a little over a week and have a basic idea of where we want to go (Blue Springs, Sanibel Island, Everglades, Miami, Maybe the Keys etc.)
We are still in the planning process, changing our minds on an hourly basis and would love to know if there are any MUST SEE places in Florida that you've been to and LOVE. Please note we will not be visiting the Pan Handle area just J-Ville on down. We are unsure of how long this little excursion will be as we've set up a budget and are going to TRY to stick to it, but are looking at a 4-5 day road trip.
So...spill the beans - where are the best and most fun for your money places you've been to in Florida? We just want to make sure that we see as much as we can while we're out and about!
No comments:
Post a Comment