Thursday, July 30, 2009

White Water Rafting

So we went on a little adveture down the Arkansas river just east of Independence pass in Colorado. It was a great trip. 5 hours on the water is fun, but believe me, a bit painful. We didn't use any 'waterproof' suntan lotion, and though it's been a week now since we were on the trip, both janelle and I's legs are still bright red. I even got a slight fever and chills from the burn! he he. The best part was that the day after the burn is when we went crawling around in the caves. Miraculously my legs didn't hurt much at all during it (thankyou Ibuprophen), though Janelle felt it.

I would recommend Rafting to everyone. It wasn't near as hard as I thought it could be, though we only were hitting Class III rapids, I think I could handle IVs and Vs easy (as long as I have waterproof sunscreen).

1 comment:

Janelle Heath said...

So where do you suppose Dorothy went in picture 2? Kind of funny how she completely disappeared!