For Sale: $200 - Anyone want it - But our's is black - brand new, unopened and just arrived today.I once saw someone do this on their blog and thought it was a decent idea. Not that anyone really reads our blog, but on the off chance, I'm posting it here.
As many or all of you know, I'm a big couponer. In addition to coupons, I belong to various websites that allow you to earn items or money for simple things. I am usually allowed to cash in for gift certificates and use those for items that we actually need. For this particular website I was given two options.
1. Ipod Classic 120 GB OR
2. $250 Nordstroms gift card.
Seeing as how the closest Nordstroms is in Orlando, I went for the Ipod. In addition to the 120 GB ipod, I also earned enough for an Ipod Nano. (go me!).
Seeing as how we do not need 3 ipods for the two of us (as Ben already has one), we're trying to sell the brand new Classic BLACK 120 GB ipod to anyone who wants it. (I'm keeping the Nano for myself). Please leave a comment if you want it.
You have one week to decide. If no takers, I'm posting it on Craigs list next Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment