Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Most Recent to Oldest...



Ben and I were light years away from the "Halloween Spirit" this year. For one, I've been overwhelmed with life. I've been running a million miles an hour doing 1) Couponing, 2) Stake Calling 3) Primary Calling 4) Coupon Classes 5) Funeral Stuff and so much more.



So, alas...Halloween wasn't at the top of my list. First of all, it completly snuck up on me. The Tuesday before Halloween, someone mentioned Halloween and I honestly thought I still had 2 weeks until the big day. So no decorations, no costume for Ben and no Wiches/Chicken Fingers or eyeballs for everyone at trunk or treat.



For Halloween this year, Ben had no idea what he wanted to do, so at the last minute he became "Tin Man"...Yep that's my years supply of tin foil on him (100 feet) - Don't worry though, I don't think I paid more than $1.00 for all that foil - Personaly, I thought it was quite funny. For me, I was the usual chicken - which is one freaky costume but one that STILL makes me laugh! Click here to see last years post/picture

Now...backing up - Funeral. My favorite uncle passed away a few weeks ago, so we all flew out to ID to have his memorial. It was the first time all of us children were together since my wedding weekend and the first time that all of us cousins were together since the 90's. So it was AMAZING to see everyone. Too bad I didn't really take many pictures.



This is me & my parents in their front yard in their tiny town.




All of us sibblings (except for my sister) in front of my parents home. Notice that I'm the runt. Yea, I stood next to the "baby" of the family who is also the GIANT of the family too (something like 6'5 or so) I can't tell you how much I loved being at home with my family. I NEVER get to see my brothers and really enjoy spending time wtih all of them.



Me & Kent (the baby) - I'm sad that he'll be leaving in a few hours. Kent or Kenny as I refer to him, is the quiet one of the family.



Me & my Bro. Adam (#2 child). What you can't see very well, is his ice blue eyes which are captivating. I love his eyes! He's the peacemaker in the family.





I'll have to post the picture of Trevor and I as that is in my email. Then, when someone emails me a few pictures (wink wink, dad) from the day of the funeral, I'll have pictures of my whole family and extended family.


Though a terrible reason for us to all come together, what a wonderful time to see everyone. I don't live by ANY of them (family or extended family) so for us to all come togther was GREAT. I also stopped by my Bro-in-law worked and chatted with him for a few minutes too. I wished I could have seen his family but time wasn't on my side. :) Next time though, we'll be stopping by for a longer visit!



No comments: