Christmas, as all things in our house this year was a bit under par. With everything going on and Janelle's busy work schedule, we've just not been in the gift shopping, gift giving mood this year. Just about everyone got gift cards this year to A) get what they want B) save on shipping and C) enjoy the after christmas sales!
We did though, get the tree up and a few other decorations though they were sparse this year. Perhaps next year will be better. :/
Seeing as how we weren't much in the shopping mood that meant for us too. Ben and I went out a few days before Christmas and bought what he wanted - a Band Hero (Guitar Hero mixed with Rock Band combo kit) (no wrapping needed and no surprise either) and Janelle ordered her big gift online (wii fit) and it should be here in a few days.
Ben also allowed Janelle to buy a new bag/purse thing as hers is starting to come apart....Again, no surprise as I picked it out. :)
HUM...perhaps when we have children, we'll try a bit harder and it seems the parents were all about that idea too. As you'll see Ben's parents sent us a gift that said "for our FUTURE grand children" of his father reading T'was the Night Before Christmas - which is absolutely wonderful. And mine sent us (which I neglected to take a picture of) an AWESOME photo book Book of Mormon which will be an AWESOME sacrament book that my mom made. I'm totally stealing this idea for baby shower gifts! I love it!
So without further adeau: Christmas!
Ben with his Rock Band Guitar...Showing us how to really rock it!
These dancing globes which are hillarious as they dance in to a few songs!
Don't worry John & Paige - Sue tipped us off PRE Christmas that our cards were swapped. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment