Thursday after work, I hopped into the car and drove 6 hours to Utah to see my brother Adam and his family. He has the cutest kids and I truly wish I could live closer to them. That night we went to the Mayan restaurant and ate a late dinner. These are a few pictures of us at the restaurant.

This is Rory - she's really shy at first but once she opens up to you, her charm absolutely captures you!

Our waiter took this photo. Left side front to back...
Viggo, Rachel, Adam, Rocco
Right side Janelle (me), Rory.

This is my brother Adam & his son Rocco. Rocco is a very very smart kid who loves to learn. I was blow away with his ability to use a computer as well as me and his knowledge of so many subjects.

After we got back from the restaurant we decided to make homemade ice cream in ziploc bags and eat chocolate chip cookies. As you can see we all have our winter snow gloves to keep our hands warm.

Viggo is getting in on the action and having a great time making ice cream. Now there is a smile that didn't exist the last time I visited a year ago. What a cute kid.

Adam & Rocco making ice cream. YUM!!
No comments:
Post a Comment