Rise & Shine it's the 4th of July!! Nothing like getting Ginger, their dog, involved with waking the entire family!

This was a crazy clown on a crazy bike we saw at the local parade.

The roller skating club showed off their skills and we were all impressed and captured. Made me want to pull out the roller skates again and start practicing.

Nothing like taffy....except for when Viggo doesn't like it and spits it out all over my lap. YUM!

Viggo wearing his liberty crown that was given to him. In the background you can see what is supposed to be a statue of liberty.

Viggo is all smiles. He's such a happy boy. He's come a long way since last year!

Rory being shy for a few minutes. She's super cute.

While visiting Utah, I stopped by my cousin kelly's house to meet her husband and family. I've not seen her in 5 years and she looks just as good as she did back then.

There is nothing like a family photo. Viggo is taking a nap so he's the only one missing. Rachel, Rocco, Rory, Adam

Ginger the dog is in this photo.



Rory asked me to take her picture and with a smile like that how could I resist?

Me and my brother Adam.

Me and Rachel. This woman is so pretty. She looks so much like Uma Therman with brown hair.

After I left Adam & Rachel's I went to Idaho to see my parents. That night there was Malad Idol which was...interesting. A great idea and fun but interesting. This is me and my dad.

Me and my Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment