Thursday, January 1, 2009

In the Tree

So, a day or two ago, I was outside with Toby and thought that she might like to sit in the tree that is in our front yard. She has never climbed a tree before and there is a nice horizontal branch for her to hang out on about 6ft off the ground. I picked her up, put her on the branch, and she seemed to think it was a good idea. I started to pet her and she interpreted that as trying to take her down and wouldn't stand for it. Toby began to climb. I went in to find the camera and took some video of her.

I ended up having to get out the ladder and grab her from the tree.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Now that's a real cat ! I have 2 cats, a yard full of trees and they have never tried to climb any of them ! Real frady cats for sure !