Thursday, January 29, 2009

Homemade Love Affair Part 2

To all my concerned friends out there, don't be! I am a creative impostor and enjoy it as much as humanly possible. But being the creative impostor that I am, I still love, envy, adore and admire those artistic/creative people out in the world - how can you NOT!

So I hope you've taken a few minutes to sink into the world of arts because I'm about to dose you with another onslaught of projects and ideas!!

Ready?

You sure?

Here it comes!!!!

http://thelongthread.com/?p=2021

Click on the above link for the TOP 100 TUTORIAL OF 2008 LIST!!!! YEA!! Now here is my DREAM come true! Not only will they show me some snazzy projects but they will show me how to do them!! Woot Woot! Perhaps we can get really wild and break out into the electric slide - oh yea I said it - the ELECTRIC slide......gliding across your screen as we speak!! Watch me go.........

Now, if only i could post those stupid christmas pictures...hum...maybe tonight?!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love love love that site!!! I've been wanting to make a new skirt since I can't find one I like and found the best tutorial from that link. Thanks so much for finding all these incredible resources :)