Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Quilt bites the dust


Whew, I'm on a quilting kick right now.  Here is another quilt I made for a friend.  The thing is though, that while working with this brown fabric for the back of my quilt I fell in love with it.  I think I'm going to "attempt" to make roman shades out of it.  I just love love love this fabric.  The texture isn't too thin, and not too thick, the spots are spaced out and not quite perfect so it keeps me interested.  

BUT, like I said, I'm on a quilt kick right now.  I'm almost done with a full size quilt and should finish it tomorrow.  I'll hopefully have pics up of that one.  The big quilt will be for us.  :)

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

That looks great! You are so very talented! The color scheme you used is beautiful and I totally think the brown with polk-a-dots will look great as curtains!

Nonna said...

Beautiful !