Sunday, February 15, 2009

 The first 5 people to comment on this blog post will get something made by me. My choice.  From me.  This offer does have some restrictions & limitations:

1.  I make no guarentees that you will like what I make!
2.  What I create will be just for you!
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? You must repost this on your blog.  The first 5 people to do this and tell me you did so, will get something made by me!

Ready...Set...Go!

4 comments:

Dick said...

Just want you to know that we frequently look at your and Ben's blog. Reposting today.

Heather said...

Okay, so I don't know if this works...can I comment on your response to my post and still get something? You decide...but hopefully it's a yes.....=))

susan ramsey said...

hoopda doopda!

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

Janelle, I didn't know you had a blog, much less that you read mine! I would love to make you something... I don't know what, but it will be handmade;)