Just as a disclaimer (not that I need it) these photos were all taken with our broken digital camera. So I couldn't see what I was aiming at... though I'm such a good photographer that I apparently could do it with my eyes closed.
Toby always LOVES it when someone is outside with her! Especially when it's camera time. It's been quite hot here the past week so I've had to water the trees a lot just to keep them green let alone cure the droopy leaves. There is a chance for fruit this year... though I highly doubt it. And as you can tell one of the trees turned into two (bananas do this) so i'll have to uproot one of them this coming winter and find a new spot in our yard for it. Anyone have any ideas as to where i could buy some high potassium fertilizer for these trees? I've just been using tomato fertilizer which has a higher potassium ratio that most others i've found. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment