Monday, June 29, 2009

The Nicest Neighbor EVER!

Can I just tell each of you how very very very sweet my backdoor neighbor is? This neighbor is one of those, you rarely see but know they are around. Kind of like that creepy old lady that used to live down the block from you when you were a kid and that you always thought was a witch. You rarely see her but are always looking for just a peek to see if the stories you hear are true. I have one of those neighbors!

They have lived back behind me (in Aspen) for at least three years now as I've had many co-workers spot this neighbor and one even had a close encounter and have made me all the more desirous to meet...well maybe not meet, but SEE the neighbor from a window where I can peak - you know where I can see them but they can't see me!

In all reality, I'm not sure if the neighbor is a HE or a SHE but Saturday night, while I was asleep and toasty in my twin size bed (yep, living the good life) my back door neighbor left me a very Unique and EXTREMELY large present on my driveway. Apparently they knew of my desire to see them and decided to play a dirty trick on me!

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the gift soon enough though, as Mother Nature began attacking and did a pretty good job of clean up before I got around to taking a picture.

Below, you will see my gift. It is a GENEROUS size of poo. (ok so in the picture it doesn't look THAT big but trust me, before Mother Nature started "clean up duty" and separating it out..it was HUGE) Yep my friends, I was poo'd. Not only poo'd but you see that stain around it....quite frankly, it's what children refer to as #1.

My backdoor neighbor is a bear. And apparently as I discovered Sunday, a neighbor left trash out Saturday night and Mr/Mrs. Bear smelled the trash and had themselves a picnic. Then left the evidence of that picnic on my driveway. (along with a smaller one down the street)

I am DYING to see the bear. So many co-workers have seen the bear but not me. Nope, the bear just likes to play dirty games with me.

Quite frankly, I was really glad I remembered to lock my door Saturday night as the bears know how to open them and he only poo'd a few feet from my door. How exciting is that! We sure don't get this kind of adventure in Florida. Anywho, thought you might enjoy a picture of poo. Not every day I post poo pictures.

No comments: