Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Update

Here are so photo updates of the prego belly.



So what has changed with life since the belly?

1. Getting out of bed is more of an event than a moment. Most of the time it's easier to wake Ben up to offer me a hand up than it is to do my leg kick/rotate/grunt/slide off the bed routine. Either way he's going to wake up so might as well make it as uneventful as possible. ;)

2. Ben always helps me up from the couch and when ever I'm sitting - he's just great that way.

3. Amelie reacts to his voice every night when laying in bed and reacts to music. She loves music. :)

4. I've recently been introduced to the world of acid reflux and lets just say that my heart goes out to Ben like never before.

5. My sciatic nerve still flairs up on a regular basis and it's never fun.

6. Leg cramps occur occasionally - and just remember point your toes to your nose - trust me on this one..going out makes is 10x worse!!

In the overall picture, it's really nothing. I've had a good pregnancy thus far and know the rest will go well.

Oh did I mention that my ankles are starting to swell at night? Oh what fun awaits me these next few months. :)

Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, I've got apts. every 2 weeks, and my belly will grow exponentially. Of which I can hardly imagine.

We can't wait to meet Amelie and she'll be well worth the wait!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

You look adorable! Love the belly. Glad this has been an easy pregnancy for you.

Jac said...

Janelle, you're so cute!!! And in amazingly great spirits considering the list of not-serious-yet-still-very-uncomfortable problems. Way to be!! :) Can't wait to see little Amelie!

Debbie said...

Lookin' good! Glad to hear you're doing well. 3rd trimester in Florida can't be easy... :)