Amelie is finally at the age, where we can begin many fun holiday traditions.
While out shopping, Amelie always points out the pumpkins. So one day, while shopping I find some well priced pumpkins and tell Amelie she can pick any pumpkin she wants. So she stands up in the cart, peers into one of bins and promptly points to a buried pumpkin declaring it to be the perfect pumpkin! So after moving pumpkins and digging I pull that pumpkin out and she says YEA, THAT ONE! Very proud of her choice!
Once daddy got home, we carved it up! Teaching her each step and letting her get her hands dirty - which she thought was DISGUSTING!!
The self photo while daddy carves the pumpkin.




1 comment:
Oh my word!! She is such a doll!! I just love watching her and all of the amazing ways you let her be creative. She is a luck girl!!
Post a Comment