Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Ramblings

Today I told myself that it was a cleaning day.  After Ams and I picked up a weeks worth of toys covering the living room floor, it was time to tackle the kitchen full of dishes.  In order to do this, without my little helper wanting to do everything I was doing, we created a diversion with baking soda and vinegar.  One of our favorite activities.  This will keep her busy for a good hour.  :)

After we had diluted the purple to the point that it no longer "worked,"  I asked Amelie if she wanted me to get her a new bowl of vinegar.  She said "Yea, I would like blue please."  I was shocked as I hadn't thought her language had come along THAT much that should could create a sentence like that, but apparently it has!



Later we bopped down the stairs like Grandma Heath taught us to do.

Later, when little miss decided she didn't want a nap she discovered all my wooden candy corns I made last year.  We made a cake - and "ate" it and we jumped on them, and stacked them and had lots and lots of fun with them.  





No comments: