Friday, November 16, 2012

Catching Up...


An evening stroll to get the mail.  Unicorn ALWAYS comes when we take the wagon. 

Amelie did her hair and was quite proud of it.  Now she's doing baby's hair too!

Our new magic potty.  This one is Amelie's potty.  

But lift the lid up one more time and suddenly it becomes mommy's potty!

I made my annual turkeys this year for a Shutterfly party I had.  Amelie LOVES the Turkeys.  So much so that she would BEG all day long for a turkey.  So I did what any parent who is as forgetful as I am would do, and hid them in the oven - you know, out of site, out of mind so she'd stop begging.... Well, until I smelled something burning when I preset the oven for dinner...  Oops.. they melted.  (This is Amelie's sad face - she drank chocolate milk before the picture, hence the mustache).


No comments: