Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Last and Final Trip

Ok, so after 2 1/2 weeks of a very tender and painful tailbone injury my pain level was at a 4-5 by the end of our MN trip.   And that's what I had to drive home with.  Yes there were moments of super uncomfortableness and moments of pain, but we made it.  And Ben did AMAZING at assisting Amelie when I couldn't and didn't get car sick in the process!  YEA.

So when we got home, I knew I had a decision to make.  I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and "technically" I was to stay put until the little man arrives.  No more travel.  But my brother and his family were visiting my parents in Idaho and I haven't seen them in 3.5 years.  And I really wanted to see them since I don't see myself getting to WA anytime soon.   But really it all depended on my tailbone.

With my pain level improving each day I decided that Amelie and I would make the trip to Idaho and it was worth every minute.  We had such a good time and Amelie fell in love with all her cousins.

















No comments: