One more picture of me at Weller Lake. A nice couple took my picture as they thought it strange that I was taking my own picture.... :) Wasn't that nice of them.

Last year I visited the ice caves at the grattos. Compared to last year, there is a TON more ice this year. Just another reason to scratch my head at this long winter and global warming. :)


So I think I've found my place. When I was growing up, I had a place along the river I'd escape to ...in Jacksonville there really ins't one because it's far too hot to be outside for long periods of time but here in Colorado it's the perfect weather to be outside reading a book, writing in your journal, contemplaing the great questions of life or just enjoying mother nature. So here I am...the place I'll be escaping to to get away from the hustle and bustle of life.

No comments:
Post a Comment