For all of you who have not heard, Sears is having an amazing Men's Dockers deal!
If you purchase $100 in men's Docker clothing by Father's day (excluding shoes) then you get a $75 Shell gas gift card in the mail! What a great deal! Your going to buy gas one way or antoher, so why not get it for FREE!! Plus ALL dockers men's clothign is on sale right now! Deal is also available online at www.sears.com
I went last saturday and purchased Ben a pair of black dress pants (reg. $35/sale $27.50), Grey/brown dress pants (reg. $65/sale $30 - clearence rack), 2 polo shirts (reg. 30 I think/Sale $18) and a double sided reverable belt (reg. 25 I think/Sale 17.50)
Total purchases $111.00
Shell Rebate $75
Actual Clothing Total $36
Now there is a deal worth taking advantage of!
1 comment:
Where would I be without your amazing shopping insights? You're the best!
Kate
Post a Comment