Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where did we go?

Ben and I have been missing for a while now. Occasionally if you were lucky, we'd post about the trees in our back yard, but that was about it.

I, Janelle, the main poster, have been slacking, pure and simple. I've started another blog - Mrs. Heath's Coupon Deals and have been posting regularly on that blog but seem to have neglected this one. Forgive me. Life seems to have picked up a few notches and I'm just trying to get through it right now. Work has been busy with all that's happening with the markets, plus I've been playing double secretary these past two weeks - The President's and my guy. It's been busy. I've then been swamped with church stuff as we've had back to back big activities and more to come. Whew...tonight, we've decided that it's "laundry night" as we seem to a bit behind. So my post must be short as I need undies for the morning! I'll try to keep you posted on life, but as of right now it's busy busy busy - but not with anything super exciting.

No comments: