Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Six Big Ones

We're about a week and half late, but alas it happened on August 15 (aka the day Janelle got home). We've made it a whopping six years and still seem to like each other - go figure!





On a side note, I got home safe and sound and have been overwhelmed since I walked in the door. I went from 2 months of 1 long distance calling to 3 callings, work, unpacking, cleaning/organizing and a 4th pending calling which was handed to me within 5 minutes of my walking in the door to church the day after I got home! - all of which have been full speed ahead.
This Sunday, 2 will disappear and the pending will become public knowledge (or so I really really hope). And though I really wish life would calm down, I just don't see that happening. I actually think it will become more hectic. If there is anything I've learned, it's that my life is FAR too hectic and I am FAR too stressed. To offset some of this, Ben and I have started to run. The 10 lbs I gained from all my baking in Aspen are slowly melting away along with some of my stress. Thus far 3 have disappeared.
Other than that, life is about the same. Hopefully in a few days we'll have more news for all of you and a better post about how glad I am to be home with Ben. I REALLY missed that guy. :)

No comments: