Target is starting to clearance a lot of their summer and pool items. In general, I've been known to stock pile great toys and activities for the next year or for days when mom needs a break. I found these electric bubble wands for 50% off and decided to try them out. They came with batteries so it made it hard to pass up. The wands and bubbles are by the Amazing Bubble company and holy cow were they amazing. Seriously, we were sooo impressed. Each dip of the wand produced hundreds of bubbles. I've never seen any bubble solution quite as great as these!
Amelie LOVED IT. Instant bubbles to run round in and play in and pop and she never had to wait for me to blow! We loved them so much we went back to Target and bough a BUNCH more as these really were a gold mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment