We found some free passes to Elitch that we had forgotten about that were for September. So rather than let them go to complete waste, we invited our neighbors the Nelsons to come along with us. We all dressed for a fun day in the water to cool off from the 97 degree weather.
Sadly, when we arrived the water park side was CLOSED. There was NOTHING more disappointing to this VERY pregnant woman than not being able to plop my expanding bum into a pool or a tube and lazily float the river.
However, despite the extreme heat, we had a great time. The kids LOVED all the rides, the men enjoyed a few of the "big kid" rides and Chailyn, my neighbor was able to take the kids on a few rides that I wasn't allowed onto.
I'm so glad we didn't let those passes go to waste and that we are able to spend some time with the Nelsons!

1 comment:
I'm going to steal some of your pics. It was a great time. Radin got really excited when he saw a picture of himself on the carousal. He said,
"THAT'S THE PLACE I WENT WITH AMELIE, I LIKE THAT PLACE." Thanks so much for inviting us.
Post a Comment