So what have we been up to lately you ask - everything! I am a little behind on a few posts, so here goes as I try to catch up.
One of the youth girls favorite activities is to go to the church dry cannery behind our building and can food for other people. We generally have 4 service projects a year and going to the cannery has been two of them so far. So this was our activity last Wednesday and we had a GREAT time. The last time we went, I forgot to get group pictures so I was really happy when I actually remembered this time! (Actually I think someone reminded me of it...I love those girls and how they help me remember things!) The cannery missionary couples were so kind to take our pictures. With all good photo sessions, you have to have one funny face one. Unfortunately we have a few people who aren't much into the funny face pictures and others who are always trying to figure out what face I'll actually do. So..without further adieu, have you found me yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment