Thursday, January 24, 2013

Catching up 2013 #1

Things have been busy since we got back from Christmas and I've been slacking on blogging.  Shortly after we got home, I threw out my back.  Not just a normal hurt my back, heal in a day, but slipped disc (so we think) and I was in SOOO much pain.  I was laid up on the couch for a week with a heating pad and LOTS of advil.  Any movement sent major pain up my spine.  But alas, I have healed and we have  begun to enjoy life again!  

Back to life in the Heath household.  This is what we've been doing.

A drawing of Grandpa Heath

Self Photos

Amelie woke up one afternoon (from a nap to find TWO NEW PILLOW PETS in her bed. 
(Target has them on clearance for $5 each!)

Sitting on Daddy

Making bread with Mom!


Color Matching


Play dough disappearing hand acts.


Giving Peter piggy back rides


More self photos.  What a cute nose!

No comments: