I love Target clearance. Amelie and I often go there just to check out the clearance deals, and we are NEVER disappointed. This past week we stocked up on some Christmas gifts and found this treasure for $5! It's HUGE. It's a 4 foot cardboard race car that she can color. It's been SUPER windy and even snowy lately and so we've been spending a LOT of time inside. So this was a perfect afternoon project that helped us do something that didn't involve movies. I suspect it will only be around another week and then we'll toss it as it's "appeal" will fade and it will be something that we trip on in our TINY apartment. But it was well worth the $5 of entertainment!
Amelie was pretending these stickers were bandaids. We were all patched up by the end of the night.
Our libraries have hands-on exploration activities for the kids to play with. Amelie was having fun looking out the window with different colored glass. Just turn the wheel and a new color appears. She loved it!
Just chillin as we wait for our sandwiches. Ben's was stuffed with french fries, mozzarella sticks, fried chicken strips, honey mustard and who knows what else. It was quite the gut busting sandwich.
14 Weeks. Just looking a bit chubby like I should do a few sit ups. (Granted by the end of the night I'm looking a good 5 - 6 months pregnant with all the bloat I get from ANYTHING I eat. ARGH. Also as a funny side note, the other day Ams and I were sitting on the couch and she squishes my arms and pokes them. Then looks at me with a puzzled look and tells me that my arms are "squishy." Thanks kid for pointing out the obvious. I was just hoping you'd not notice for a few years.
We are also measuring my belly growth during this pregnancy. Amelie really wanted us to measure hers. She's a skinny 20" wide.

No comments:
Post a Comment