Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day to Day Life

I found these worksheets on pinterest a while back.  So I printed many of them, laminated them and have let Amelie practice her letters on them.  The other day she saw them and asked if she could do them again.  I said sure and she started with her B's.  As you can see, she is doing REALLY REALLY WELL!  I was so shocked at HOW WELL.  She has got her lowercase b's down.  Her uppercase though needs some work.  :)


Proof that my child eats.  I must remind myself of this occasionally and now have a picture to prove it.  She loves Chinese food, and fried rice.  And so Ben and I tried out a new place in town and I fell IN LOVE with it.  Seriously AMAZING.  (This could be pregnancy talking, but it was really awesome!)

Anyway, Amelie thought so too and ate a BUNCH which made us very very very happy.  It also made the larger than  usual bill worth it to see her eat a full meal.  



No comments: