Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dying Eggs

I had almost 2 dozen eggs that needed to be used, so we decided to decorate them!  Amelie loved it.  We colored on them, dipped them in Kool-Aid and painted them.

Amelie LOVED the smell of the Kool-Aid and kept asking if she could have a taste.  I told her she wouldn't like it but sure, why not.  So she sipped some of the "grape kool-aid" ad found it to be sour and yucky.  Then onto the orange mango kool-aid.  It smelled yummy too.  But after a "taste" she discovered it was just as sour and yucky as the first. 

So onto the fruit punch kool aid.  This one came from a pre-made with sugar mix.  She REFUSED to try it.  So I tried it and told her how yummy it was.  She then got up the nerve, tried it and LOVED IT. Silly girl.  She loved decorating her eggs but was extremely distressed that we were 3 short of two dozen.  It's all she could talk about for the next two days.  Overall, she loved it and wants to do it again!










No comments: