Friday, October 4, 2013

Catching Up

We are each enjoying our new bundle of joy.  LOTS of snuggles from all of us and a SUPER helpful big sister.  Amelie LOVES to help change diapers, feed him, hold him and makes sure anytime he has floor time, that he is tucked in (snug as a bug) with a blanket, a stuffed animal and a binky.  But my favorite moments are those when she does all the above and then grabs her own pillow and blanket and snuggles up next to him.  

In an effort to do indoor activities (since we aren't doing too many outdoor activities yet), we decided to paint all her blocks and to make them pretty and have been making homemade peach ice cream and lots of baked goods!  At the rate of how much baking we are doing, I'm afraid I wont be losing all the baby weight as quickly as I hoped.  









No comments: