Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Home and Loved

Here are a few pictures from the first few days of Ephram's life.  My parents came to visit right away and it was perfect timing.  For the first few days of Eprham's life, he insisted on being HELD every second of the day.  If you put him down, he'd cry.  So to have a few extra sets of hands around so I could get a few things done was great.   





Ben came downstairs one morning to find us asleep like this on the couch.  It was a restless night and we had both FINALLY fallen asleep.  I don't normally approve of laying your newborn on the couch next to you while you sleep, but trust me, I was exhausted and it was sooo worth it.  


Amelie was getting a little stir crazy after being stuck inside for several days.  So my mom and I took the girls to a local indoor coffee house with a huge play area.  The girls loved getting to play with all kinds of toys and had a great time.  





No comments: