Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2 Months and Fun

I was holding my "little" man in my arms the other day, looked down and saw his man boobies.  Boy oh boy, did it make me chuckle.  How could I not take this photo?!


Happy 2 months!  This little man is quickly growing!  At his 2 month check up I made sure he was empty of pee, poop and food as I wanted as accurate of a weight as possible.  In all the weights I had done previously, he had a full belly.  For his check up he was in the 95th percentile for height and the 75th percentile for weight.  


Photographer Amelie wanted to snap a picture of her m&m treat.  Her favorite kind of photos though are of her "blood."  She LOVES to take pictures of her hands and fingers because they are red in photographs.  Which to her is a picture of her blood.  



 This is our beloved neighbor Michelle.  She has dedicated MUCH of her time to us this week taking our photos for our Advent calendar.  This is something that I am EXTREMELY thankful for as she should be getting ready for her honeymoon which she leaves on this week!  

No comments: