Close to our house is a mini golf place and they just happen to have a BOGO mini golf game coupon. So we thought, why not, let's go and teach little Miss how to play mini golf.
Daddy showing Ams how to putt.
Ams calling her dad crazy saying I don't need two hands, I'm so good, I can do it with one!
The end result, a hole in 1 or possibly 2 strokes every single time. She's amazing. A pro, a mini golf protege. Granted, after that first or second stroke, she's just pick her ball up and put it in the hole. But it happens so fast that its as if the ball just magically landed there after her awesome hitting abilities!
On this hole, she thought, let's try it croquet style.
Not only is she an amazing golfer, but she is also talented enough to carry TWO golf balls in her hands. For hands her size, I was quite impressed!
Amelie was quite convinced that this doll house was put there just for her. She kept asking daddy for the key and was sad when he didn't have it. So then she'd knock, hoping someone would open up!
After our golf game which ended at hole 13 due to a very long back up, we headed indoors for a few carousel rides. Amelie LOVED it. I think this was her favorite part.










No comments:
Post a Comment