Of course, as seems to be the tradition on gloomy days, just as we get ourselves all buckled in the car to go to the park, it starts to rain. So what do we instantly declare?! Puddle jumping! So we grabbed our rain boots and headed for the puddles! This is now Amelie's FAVORITE activity!! After we were done, there was an INCH of water in each boot and completely soaked pants! I love this kid!
My little butterfly flapping her wings as she runs and jumps in all the puddles!!
After our awesome puddle splashing, we decided to make one of daddy's favorite treats as a surprise! I had just found the recipe as I was digging through a box for something else and thought it was time to bake! So my big helper became an expert mixer - and taste tester. Her assessment: YUM!
Not a bad way to spend a cold and dreary day!







No comments:
Post a Comment